Friday, October 2, 2009

1st ANNUAL HIP HOP IN THE VILLE AWARD SHOW

Here are the Nominates for best indie video and go online and place your vote @ hiphopintheville.com Dead line to nominate is Nov 20th

Young Rell- And you do Know that


BlackCatfish- Lord have Mercy


Cheezy- I go off


Rehab- My Chevy


M.U.G.- It's U again


Lion From the Lake- Homicide


Tank tha Heat Totta- You aint got like me


Axtion- Rubberband Money


Ill Dose- Days of My Life


All Star-2,3 Zone


Paper- City Paper


Playbroke- Get yo Money


Beefy- Whip up Anthem


Ford G.U.T.T.A- Something Like


Ice Cold Jay- My life is like a Movie


Thur'o- She Like It


Cartel Fam- Bet Dat


T.Rouse- Hard Life


Freddy Cash- Cash


Bezzeled Gang-Get Cha Money


T.Rouse- Criminal


Mr.Mar- Me So Fly


H20-Let Me Talk to em

No comments:

Post a Comment